Sunday, January 09, 2005

Apparently Osco hasn't quite caught up to the computer age yet.

I got a prescription filled a month ago at the Osco near my work. It was the most convenient place to go at the time because I was in a lot of pain and needed to start the medication ASAP. It never occurred to me that this would be a problem, but today I went to the Osco near my house to get a refill and they were unable to do it. To be fair, they could have filled the prescription if I remembered the city that the Osco I originally went to was, and the woman at the counter was nice enough to call a few to see if she could find the one, but in the end she was unable to find it and I had to drive almost an hour away to pick it up. What a pain. I think I'll go to Walgreens next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment