Monday, June 21, 2004

Top 10 reasons to vote for Bush in the next election

1. You think the pictures of the naked, defenseless Iraqi prisoners being tortured are funny.
2. You're much more comfortable with stem cells leftover from in-vitro fertilization being thrown away rather than scientists using them to cure silly things like diabetes, MS, or parkinson's disease.
3. So what if the rest of the world no longer trusts or respects us? We're a super power, and we've proven we can do whatever we want!
4. Hey, you don't know any of the 595 men being held without charges for the last 2 and a half years in Guantanamo...
5. The fact that we're putting an end to terrorism by fighting for a free Iraq while signing away our own freedoms (the Patriot Act) doesn't bother you.
6. You believe as Bush does, he was put here at this time for this purpose by God (you know the Pope doesn't agree, but you're pretty sure he's just jealous).
7. Equal rights for gays? No way! The only rainbow you endorse is the one that tells you how alert you need to be for terrorist activity!
8. You envy Ashcroft's ability to interpret laws so they don't apply to him (or the President).
9. You're a republican dammit! (And you won't be caught dead voting for a Democrat).
10. To protect your gun rights (oh, wait, Bush supported the continuation of the largely ineffective 1994 "Assault Weapons Ban").

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:15 AM

    I was against the first Iraq war, I am against the second Iraq war, but I voted for it. Now I'm against it but I was for it. I support the UN. I'm against terrorism and against the Iraq war. But I voted for the Iraq war. So, I voted against the first war and supported the second war, wait...

    I'm against gay marriage but for gay unions. I support gays but think the SF mayor is wrong. I support gay marriages. No, wait, gay unions.
    I'm Catholic. Wait, I'm Jewish. My dad was Jewish. But I was raised Catholic. What am I? I don't want to confuse people.

    I am for abortions, but wait, I'm Catholic, and Catholics are pro-life. But I might consider putting pro-life judges in office, but I'm not sure. I do know I voted for a pro-life judge, but I stated that it was a mistake.

    I went to Vietnam. But I was against Vietnam. I testified against fellow US troops in Vietnam, threw my medals away and led others to do the same. But I am a war hero. Against the war.

    I stated I threw my medals away then I threw my ribbons away. I then revealed that I threw my ribbons away but not my medals, then lately I stated that I threw someone else's medals away and never threw anything of mine away.

    I believe Ribbons and medals aren't the same thing. Medals come with ribbons, so now I believe that ribbons and medals are the same thing besides the fact that ribbons are cloth and medals are medal.

    I wrote a book that pictured the US flag upside-down on its cover. But now I fly and campaign in a plane with a large flag right-side up on it. But sometimes, we fly upside-down for fun.
    Yasser Arafat is a hero and a statesman. The Israelis shouldn't kill Palestinian terrorists, but they should stop terrorism. Yasser Arafat is a terrorist supporter.
    I support Mideast peace.
    I am for the common man, unlike Bush. I am against the rich. But my family is worth 300 million dollars has a jet and many SUVs. I am the common man.

    I am against sending jobs overseas. My wife is a Heinz heir, which Heinz has most factories offshore. I am against rewarding companies for exporting jobs as long as it is not Heinz.

    I own $1 million in Wal-Mart stock. I believe Wal-Mart is evil by driving small business owners out of town. I am a capitalist and I own part of Wal-Mart but I am a good guy for small corporate America.

    I own SUVs when I talk to my followers in Detroit, MI, Teresa owns SUVs, I don't, when I talk to tree hugging followers. I have a campaign jet that gets 1/3 mpg, which is great fuel efficiency.

    I am against making military service an issue in presidential elections. I defended a draft dodger Clinton and stated that all serve in their own capacity whether they draft dodge or not. Did I mention, I served in Vietnam and am a hero? Are you questioning my patriotism? I served in Vietnam. My opponent didn't. I have three purple hearts! I am a hero. I am qualified to run this country since I served (NOT!).

    I am John Kerry AKA Flip-Flop
    Look At Some Of The People Who Support Him: Bill Clinton ( The Cheating President - Remember Monica ? ) Michael Moore ( Newspaper Sueing Him For Fake Frontpage Newspaper In His 9-11 Film ) THESE ARE ALL FACTS & ANYONE WHO BELIEVES OTHERWISE IS AN IDIOIT!

    More Examples Of Why You Should Vote For Bush And NOT Kerry! www.dirtykerry.com - www.johnkerryflipflops.com - www.johnfkerrysucks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may notice that I didn't post "10 Reasons to vote for Kerry", I couldn't. I don't particularly like him either. In my 10 years of voting experience it's always been a matter of voting for the lesser of two evils. I can only hope that one day there will be a candidate that I truly believe in; until then all I can do is choose the one that I think will do less damage. Last year I chose Bush. This year I choose Kerry.

    ReplyDelete